Monday, September 13, 2010

Kamil: In Great Shape For America


Kamil is an aspiring fitness model from Germany, whose biggest dream is to get the opportunity for a shooting in America. The 25-year-old bodybuilder introduces himself: "My parents are originally from Poland, I was born in Sweden, and now I am living in Germany, but I have relatives all over the world. And it’s time for me to finally visit the part of my family which has settled in the USA. And, at the same time, I hope to gain some insights into the world of American fitness. I got into bodybuilding when I was 15 and it has become my greatest passion. Working out isn’t just a hobby for me, it’s an essential part of my life and a strong part of my identity. I like to be challenged by new experiences, and fitness modeling seems to be a great one. I was fortunate enough to be booked for some photo shoots in Germany, and I hope I’ll be able to make a name for myself when I’ll stay in the USA



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons